Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Days of Faves

I'm so glad to have a brand new Biltmore Inspirations catalog, but I am not sure I'll be able to stop listing my FAVES at the end of June!  Today, my favorite item is the Fleur de Lis Wine Chiller.


This lovely metal bucket is perfect for chilling drinks at your next party or for stowing towels in the bath.  It would be gorgeous on a porch with a small herb garden as well.  The metal stand is a separate piece designed to control condensation and protect your furniture.  It can be used on its own for elevating platters on a buffet - the Damask Platter from our Breakfast Room Collection fits perfectly!  This item is priced at just $129.98 or get yours FREE by hosting a qualifying home party.  Contact me to schedule your show or for ordering information.

1 comment:

  1. Love your products, Gina!!! Look forward to seeing more this month.

    ReplyDelete