Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Days of Faves

Ask anyone who knows me, and they will tell you my favorite color is RED.  It is in every room of my house and quite notably in the kitchen.  This may be why I'm in love with the Breakfast Room collection from Biltmore Inspirations!  If you have visited the Biltmore Estate, no doubt you will recall the lovely damask chairs in the family's Breakfast Room.  The original fabric was specially cut and woven in Lyons, France and is now featured on items in the aptly named Breakfast Room collection.

I often cook with my six year old daughter and cannot wait to get these matching Mother/Daughter/Doll aprons.  I know we will have a blast (and look fabulous) while making a big mess cookies!

The adult apron is $39.98 and the child/doll apron set is $34.98.  Preorder now by calling me at 864-979-9116.  For those interested in the Biltmore Inspirations career opportunity, the adult apron is included in our Starter Kit.  Let's get cooking!

Gina
864-979-9116
inspiredtraditions@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment