Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Days of Faves


I have been on the run all day today and most of it has been outdoors in blazing 98 degree heat, and I'm THIRSTY!  I've chugged water all afternoon, but the craving for something ice cold and sweet has been overwhelming this evening.  I just wish I had the Summer Harvest Set of Flavoring Syrups from Biltmore Inspirations.  This variety package of flavoring syrups includes Red Raspberry, Wild Blackberry and Southern Peach flavorings that you can add to a number of recipes to enhance taste.  But the best use of these syrups on a hot summer day like today is to mix a little syrup with club soda and serve over crushed ice with a thick slice of lemon and maybe a few frozen berries!  I so wish I had one right now!

Don't be shy about trying them in other recipes.  Mix the Southern Peach syrup with a little honey and coarsely ground mustard for a wonderful glaze on ham or thin it a bit with little apple cider vinegar for a great marinade on pork chops.  Use the Red Raspberry syrup to create a lovely dressing to top a summer salad to serve with your entree.  And sip your Wild Blackberry "fizz" while you keep an eye on the grill.  Oooh.  I'm getting hungry!

This variety set includes all three syrups listed above and can be yours for just $39.98.  Or you can take advantage of our fabulous (and delicious) July Customer Special and get all three for $19.98 with any $29.98 purchase from our catalog.   Better yet, invite a few friends over for a Biltmore Inspirations party and it can be yours FREE.  Contact me for details or to schedule your party, but don't delay.  My calendar is filling fast!

Gina
864-979-9116
inspiredtraditions@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try the Red Raspberry!! I can think of quite a few cocktails the Southern Peach would be wonderful in... maybe we should invent one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete