Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days of Faves

One of my fondest memories revolves around bread.  My mother is a wonderful cook and has always made breads from scratch.  If you are looking for moist cornbread, fluffy biscuits or melt-in-your-mouth dinner rolls, Mama's house is the place to go.  As a kid, I always loved homemade loaves of bread right out of the oven with butter.  The pieces would be almost too hot to hold but just cool enough to chew.  Perhaps this is one of the reasons I love to cook although I'm nowhere near her caliber.  I am looking forward to the Biltmore Inspirations Quick Mixes to bring these savories to my family on my crazy schedule!



We have six delicious items in our Quick Mix collection:  Hearty White Bread, Popover, Savory Tuscan Bread, Oatmeal Pie Crust, Hearty Wheat Bread and Sweet Delights Bread.  Each Mix is sold in sets of two or in special variety sets of three.  Stock your pantry so that you can create memory making meals for your family.  I know they're worth it!

Selection information is available HERE.  

~Be Inspired Today~

Gina
864-979-9116
inspiredtraditions@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment